Pep Guardiola’s Man City beat Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal to advance to the FA Cup last 16.

Man City won Arsenal 1-0 in the 4th round (Round of 32) of the FA Cup held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England at 5 am (Korean time) on the 28th.

Guardiola and Arteta, who had a long relationship from Barcelona to Man City coach and assistant coach, caught the attention of fans. It was a matter of interest whether Arsenal, which has been leading the league by pushing away defending champion Man City this season, will bring tears to Man City in the FA Cup as well. However, Man City was strong in a single game. In the tournament to live to win, he secured a ticket to the round of 16 with his first win this season against Arsenal. 안전놀이터

Even though it was the 4th round, Man City mobilized all the best members as if they were conscious of the pride confrontation with Arsenal. Elling Hollan was put up as a one-top player, and Grealish and Mahrez came out as flank strikers. The Bruiner, Gundoan, and Rodri were in the midfield, and Ake-Akanji-Stones-Lewis stood in the four-back line. On the other hand, Arsenal excluded Odegor, Zinchenko and Saliba from the selection. In the same 4-3-3 formation as Manchester City, Torsar, Saka, and Nketia played three-tops, while Vieira, Fatih, and Saka stood in the midfield. Tierney, Magalyangis, Holding, and Tomiyas kept the four-back line.

A tight seesaw game continued throughout the first half. In the 5th minute of the first half, Ortega blocked Tomiyas’s shot following Torsar’s breakthrough. In the 21st minute of the first half, Trosar’s shot was also blocked by Ortega.

In the 25th minute of the first half, Manchester City’s The Brawiner’s left-footed mid-range shot narrowly crossed the goalpost, raising tension. In the 33rd minute of the first half, Arsenal Trossar’s cross and Nketia’s shot missed, ending the first half 0-0.

As the second half began, both teams tried to change their defense. Man City put Laporte in place of the injured Stones at the end of the first half. Arsenal removed Holding and Party and put in Saliba and Loconga.

The tight balance was broken in the 19th minute of the second half. Right after Man City Alvarez’s shot bounced off the post after being replaced in the second half, Grealish dragged the defense from the left side of the penalty box and took possession of the ball, then pushed it to Ake, who approached from behind. pushed into a corner Arsenal, in a hurry, took out Trossar and Tierney and replaced Martinelli, Zinchenko and Saka with Odegaard in succession, throwing a game-winner, but no goals were scored. Man City’s players responded with an active bulletproof defense, and the goalkeeper’s save continued. In the end, Manchester City won their first match against Arsenal, 1-0, and succeeded in advancing to the round of 16.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *