Kim Jin-young (177cm, F) is another pillar supporting Shinhan Bank.
Incheon Shinhan Bank finished the 4th round with 10 wins and 10 losses. Still 4th in the regular season. 5th place Cheongju KB Stars (4-13) and 3 games behind, the playoff line is also well maintained. If you play well for the rest of the season, you can pin your hopes on a playoff ticket.
The reason why Shinhan Bank can bet on hope. This is because a new resource named Kim Jin-young (177cm, F) is supporting Shinhan Bank. Thanks to Kim Jin-young’s high energy level and upgraded attack power, Shinhan Bank is coping well with difficulties.
[Kim Jin-young, 2022-2023 round 4 record by game]
1. 2022.12.23. vs Yongin Samsung Life Insurance (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 26 minutes 47 seconds, 9 points, 6 rebounds (attack 3)
2. 2022.12.25. vs Cheongju KB Stars (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 50 minutes, 14 points, 16 rebounds (4 attacks), 8 assists, 2 steals
3. 2023.01.18. vs Asan Woori Bank (Incheon Dowon Gymnasium): 38 minutes 18 seconds, 30 points (2 points: 7/12, 3 points: 4/6, free throw: 4/5) 2 assists 1 rebound
4. 2023.01.21. vs Bucheon Hanawon Q (Bucheon Indoor Gymnasium): 32 minutes 23 seconds, 7 points, 5 rebounds (attack 4), 3 steals, 2 assists, 1 block shot
5. 2023.01.27. vs Busan BNK Some (Busan Sajik Gymnasium): 35 minutes 27 seconds, 10 points, 7 rebounds (attack 3), 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block shot
After the end of the 2021-2022 season, Shinhan Bank failed to catch Umji Han (180cm, F), who was released as a free agent (FA). He handed over Umji Han to BNK Some in Busan.
But there was something fortunate. It is also because of the contribution of the mother-in-law. BNK, which recruited Umji Han, was able to set up only 5 protected players, including Umji Han. One out of five players had to be handed over to Shinhan Bank. 메이저사이트
Kim Jin-young (176cm, F) was excluded from the list of protected players. Kim Jin-young is a blue walker-type forward who combines good physical condition, excellent athleticism, fighting spirit and dirty work. Shinhan Bank also positively evaluated Kim Jin-young’s strengths. That’s why I brought Jinyoung Kim with me.
Shinhan Bank is a team that moves a lot and moves quickly. Kim Jin-young, who has a high energy level, can show good compatibility with Shinhan Bank. Shinhan Bank and Kim Jin-young also worked hard for good compatibility.
There were also difficult times. It was because Shinhan Bank’s air defense movements were diverse, and Kim Jin-young needed time to melt. Kim Jin-young also said during the season, “I felt frustrated because I couldn’t melt. He also cried a lot.”
However, Jinyoung Kim gradually gained the trust of his colleagues. Because he played the role of a one-two punch with Sonia Kim (178cm, F) and helped the team even behind the scenes.
In particular, he played his life match against Asan Woori Bank on the 18th. Kim Jin-young’s performance was astounding, to the extent that his adversary, director Wi Sung-woo, admired it.
Of course, Kim Jin-young did not show everything at Shinhan Bank. It is because she has to better match the players and show a performance without ups and downs. But she has something to prove even in the 4th round. It is that she supported Shinhan Bank with active movements.